“АЖМ-ГРУП” EOOD, EIC: 106621253 carries out activities in the provision of hotel services and stays and has the capacity of a personal data administrator in the sense of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Personal Data Protection Act.
In connection with its obligations under the Law on Tourism and the normative acts on its implementation, the administrator collects and processes the following personal data of the customers of the hotel complex:
1. name on an identity document;
2. an identification number, which can be a single citizen number (EUN), personal identification number of a foreigner (LNCH), personal identification number or other number or identification data, according to the national legislation of a person who is not a Bulgarian citizen;
3. date of birth;
6. identity document number
7. bank account (when paying by bank transfer);
8. personal data collected by video surveillance cameras installed on the territory of the hotel complex.
The personal data described above are processed for the purposes of:
– maintaining a register of guests of the hotel complex – an obligation under the Tourism Act;
– performing video surveillance in the hotel complex – the administrator’s legitimate interest;
– Collected personal data is stored for a period specified in the Tourism Act, the Private Security Act, the Accounting Act.
6. Your rights as a subject of personal data are the following:
At any time while we store or process your personal data, you have the following rights:
• you have the right to request a copy of your personal data from “AJM-GRUP” EOOD and the right to access your personal data at any time;
• you have the right to ask “AJM-GRUP” EOOD to correct and/or supplement your inaccurate personal data;
• you have the right to request that “AJM-GRUP” EOOD delete your personal data;
• you have the right to ask “AJM-GRUP” EOOD to limit the processing of your personal data;
• you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to the administrator;
• if we need to use your personal data for a new purpose that is not covered by this data protection declaration, we will provide you with a new data protection notice and, when and where necessary, we will request your prior consent for the new processing.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information. Recipient categories.
We provide a different part of the above-mentioned data to state authorities for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations.
We also disclose certain information to other government agencies, courts and prosecutors if required to do so by law by the government or other regulatory authority for reasons of public interest or by law.
You have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority
You have the right to file a complaint directly with the supervisory authority, the competent authority being the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data, address: Sofia 1592, “”Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” No. 2 (www.cpdp.bg).