POLICY COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA OF “AJM-GROUP” EOOD
This policy for the protection of personal data (“Policy”) applies to “AJM-GRUP” EOOD. We strive to provide exceptional products, services and experiences to our customers. We highly value our business and, above all, your loyalty. We know that the protection of personal data is an important issue. We have therefore prepared this Policy to clarify our practices regarding the personal data we collect from you or about you on this site or through written or oral communication with us when you visit our hotel or from other sources. In preparing this Policy, we have adopted methods for processing and protecting personal data in accordance with the latest legislative requirements and best practices in the field of personal data protection.
By using any of our products or services, such as in the course of registering for any of our products or services, you consent to the collection and use of your personal data as described in this Policy.
WHY WE REQUIRE YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
In carrying out our activity, we are obliged by Bulgarian legislation to collect personal data from our guests. This personal data may include: your contact information; information related to your booking, stay or visit; information related to the purchase and receipt of products or services; names, social security number, nationality, identity document number and date and place of its issuance; city; payment information, billing and account data related to mobile payments; telephone, e-mail; guest preferences; communication and marketing preferences; other information that you choose to provide to us or that we may receive from third parties.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect and process your data on the following grounds and for the following purposes:
- For compliance with legal obligations (Art. 6 par. 1, item “c” and Art. 9, par. 2, item “b” of the Regulation):
a) Fulfillment of our obligations under the Law on Tourism, the bylaws on its implementation, tax and other relevant civil legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria;
b) To fulfill the duties of the administrator in the field of measures against money laundering and the financing of terrorism;
c) In other cases not mentioned above, where this is our legal obligation.
- On the conclusion and execution of contracts (Article 6, par. 1, point “b” of the Regulation):
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests (Art. 6 par. 1, item “f” of the Regulation):
a) Preparing statistical surveys and analyzes aimed at improving and perfecting the services offered and increasing user satisfaction when using our services;
b) Carrying out video surveillance on the territory of the hotel complex;
- Your prior consent to the processing (Art. 6 par. 1, item “a” of Regulation 2016/679):
a) Provision of information regarding product and service offers, if you have given your express consent for this or there is another legal basis;
As an administrator of personal data according to the current regulations of the Republic of Bulgaria, “AJM-GRUP” EOOD requires from you and processes for the purposes described in Art. 1-4 grounds and purposes, the following personal data:
- names on identity document;
- identification number, which can be a single citizen number (EUN), personal identification number of a foreigner (LNCH), personal identification number or other number or identification data, according to the national legislation of a person who is not a Bulgarian citizen;
- for persons without a social security number or LNCH, the address of temporary or permanent residence in the Republic of Bulgaria or in another country, date of birth, number, date of issue and issuer of the identity document is also required;
- in case of doubt that the information already received regarding the participant’s identity is not sufficient or reliable, and in connection with the potential misuse of the customer’s personal data, we may request additional proof of identity – ID document number, address, proof of address to ensure that you are the owner of the document you are submitting to us.
- date of birth;
- phone number;
- email address;
MEASURES FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
“AJM-GRUP” EOOD has taken appropriate measures to protect personal data, in accordance with the latest legislative requirements and best practices in the industry, to protect personal information of its guests, employees and contractors against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction , as well as to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date. We also require our contractors with whom we share personal data to e.gimplement the necessary measures to ensure the confidentiality of your personal data.
Your personal data may be provided to state and municipal authorities, control and inspection bodies, regulators and other authorities acting in the exercise of their legal powers, as well as to third-party affiliates entrusted with the processing of personal data, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT EVERY SINGLE MOMENT TO:
- receive confirmation as to whether or not your personal data exists, be informed about the content and source, and verify the accuracy of the data;
- request the deletion and anonymization of your personal data processed in violation of applicable legislation;
- ask “AZM-GRUP” EOOD to limit the processing of your personal data.
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with a separate request addressed to the administrator;
- object at any time to the processing of your personal data on legal grounds.
- you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling;
- you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing involving profiling;
- if we need to use your personal data for a new purpose that is not covered by this data protection declaration, we will provide you with a new data protection notice and, when and where necessary, we will ask for your prior consent to the new processing.
- You have the right to receive confirmation as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, to receive information on the previous points.
You can withdraw your consent in relation to:
- Receiving electronic messages sent by us. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us for advertising and marketing purposes in the future, you may opt out of receiving such e-mails by following the unsubscribe instructions in our communications. You can also send a request to the address below.
In all of the above cases, we may contact you and request additional information to fulfill your request.
You can send your request to the address below. In your request, please include an email address, name, address and telephone number, and clearly state what information you wish to receive, change, update, hide or delete.
If the administrator refuses to provide the information on the above points, you can exercise your rights through the personal data protection commission.
You have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority.
You have the right to file a complaint directly with the supervisory authority, the competent authority being the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data, address: Sofia 1592, “”Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” No. 2 (www.cpdp.bg).
In the event that you wish to file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by “AJM-GRUP” EOOD, you can do so at the indicated contact details of “AJM-GRUP” EOOD.
PERIODS OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will keep your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected, as described in this Policy in order to comply with our legal obligations.
At the end of the retention period, your personal data will either be deleted, anonymized or aggregated.
If you need more details about the processing of your personal data, please contact us: Contacts